Sunday 12 April 2015

Psychosynthesis

Been setting up a "coaching for performance" and "accelerated learning" business and have begun to read quite a lot in anticipation of starting soon with some clients around central Scotland and west London.
Don't know why I didn't do this years ago!
And thinking hard whether I really need to be doing the psychodynamic counselling at the same time, with all the trouble I've had getting a voluntary placement... really didn't think it would be this difficult to give away free counselling services!
Anyways - I've taken to writing up my notes in the form of short articles on michaeljmchugh.wordpress.com where I showcase my ideas and plans for The Creative Learning & Development Practice.
Psychosynthesis underpins all my work - maybe I should go back to my training in London and finish there - quelle gestalt!
But for the moment I want to GROW my practice here and enjoy my wee flat, be around for my family and just build something with hard work and focus!
So far so promising.
Let's hope the opportunities materialise!

No comments:

Post a Comment